Thursday, May 15, 2008

Positive

Hello there, it has been a while since the last post. So many things have been going on. Last Thursday-Saturday I had a sale in the little house. Tons of pottery went out the door but little of everything else. We are having another sale in the beginning of June to celebrate Father's Day, Graduation, Weddings and BABIES!! Lots of new and exciting things happening in the little house. I took some pics after the sale, I should have before but...too crazy busy. I'll post them soon.

I thought I would do a little collage of the "kids" in the house.
top left - Callie the Catahoula (aka Callister or Missy Moo)
middle top - Holly the terror (aka Hollister)
top right - Callie again
bottom left- Holly with a cupcake..I love this photo, she looks cross eyed
middle bottom - Graydon and Callie
bottom right - Stitchie (aka weird-lo or stitcholowitz)

I do have to say that I love to take photos. I am dreading taking my card from my camera to Rite Aid for cd's the card itself is 2.0 gb and I know it is going to be at least 10 cd's if not more.

Anyhow, this weekend is a pottery show at Clayworks. Saturday and Sunday are the dates from 10-5. For those of you in the area, stop by. There are tons of awesome artists with their work on display for sale. I'll be working on Saturday morning from 10-12. Hope to see you there!


No comments: