Thursday, December 18, 2008
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
But look at that grin...I'd do anything to see that!
Finished product!! We ate too much but once in a long while won't hurt us!
On top of the funnel cake, I tried a new shortbread recipe. Very easy and it made yummy triangular cookies using a cookie mold I never have used. It even has a thistle imprinted on it.
Can you see it above the bite mark? :)
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Friday, December 5, 2008
1. Nancy of http://therabbitmuse.blogspot.com/. Her creativity and knowledge inspires me everyday! I love her use of vintage items for her designs. She even has two cute bunnies!
2. Lorelei of http://lorelei1141.blogspot.com/. Absolutely love her jewelry designs. A wonderful talented artist as well!
3. Lori of http://lorimarie.com/. Another talented artist and seamstress. I am in love with her blog and doggy!! I found her on my girl Martha S., and have followed her since.
4. Emily of http://theblackapple.blogspot.com/. A very talented designer/painter/sewer. Found her on my fav, Martha and continue to follow her blog weekly.
5. Vicki of http://hollyhocks.typepad.com/. A beautiful person inside and out with the most adorable twins ever! He creative sense of vintage is to die for!
Well again a warm thank you and a big hug to Kim. I miss you and wish you lived back here!!! Thanks for all the wonderful stamps you sent me and I can't wait to use them!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
The next thing are some Welcome Signs. It looks like they have been a big hit this year so I created three more for my shop and the pottery sale at Roberson.