Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Life...

Well coming down after the birthday express took a couple of days. Sunday I was pretty much worthless. I did attempt at trying to clean up but my dear old husband did much of the work. Thank you Todd!

I have been planning on posting some of the pics but the camera card is FULL to the brim and it takes forever, so today I went to Walmart (oh my favorite place...I mean that sarcastically) and downloaded my disk...over 600 pics were on it. NO, not all of the birthday party. Just stuff that has accumulated over the past couple of months. I will be picking up the 4 cd's tomorrow so I'll post pics then.

Otherwise, you need to enjoy this lovely photo of my cute little Lily eating a milkweed. Shh, don't tell my mother-in-law...hopefully it doesn't have any monarch eggs or baby caterpillars on them. They (the 5 pygmy goats) were yelling to be let out to eat the fresh grass. So, I took this pic of Lily, she was the only one looking at me.

As you can tell, I have changed things up a little bit on this site. I added a new pic of the barn with some great dried up thistles, and I also added my etsy site. Finally I figured out how to add the etsy info. It was just a matter of sitting down and reading. Silly me...

Let me know what you think of the changes...

No comments: