Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wedding Weekend

What a fun filled jam-packed weekend we had! Saturday my cousin Patrick married his fiancee Melinda in a beautiful catholic wedding held at St. James. This photo above was taken outside the church after they got married. I just love the look of it, very vintage! Melinda looked absolutely stunning in her beaded dress with her headpiece made of white feathers and a vintage looking veil. The reception was held at the Binghamton Club where we were entertained all night with dancing and music (Rooster and the Roadhouse performed). So much fun!! Graydon even danced a bunch of songs with me.
Here is a photo of my sister D'Lynn on the right and my cousin Brooke on the left. Brooke is from California and the only real chance of seeing her is for weddings! But is was great to talk to her and her adorable son, Tristan.

Here is another cousins shot, minus a few who were partying!! Liza, Mitchell, me, Graydon, Dustin (back), D'Lynn and Shea!
In between the wedding and the reception, my sister and brother-in-law hosted an in between party. During the party, they had a birthday celebration for my niece Shea. She turns 8 this Friday!!! The cake was specific to her request! Flip flops, palm tree, sand and ocean!! Do you think she liked her cake!!
***
Notice MoJo under the table. This dog travels the country. He normally lives in California with my aunt and uncle, but he summers in Michigan and travels to New York!!
Boy would I love to be him :)

Then on Sunday we went to breakfast with my family at Park Diner. I think there were close to 50 of us from the wedding including my cousin and his bride. It was great to catch up with family and friends and afterwards we went to see the new couples house they just closed on and moved into a couple days before their wedding.
***
After that we took Graydon fishing to our favorite spot. My fish catch of the day was a sunny and then perch and then a BASS! Graydon also caught a bunch as well as Todd.
It was a perfect ending to a perfect weekend.
I'm exhausted!!

No comments: