Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Just a thought...

Upon reading a blog post from http://www.hollyhocks.typepad.com/ , I took this idea.

1. What were you doing ten years ago:
Same house, same husband, we had Shelby and Scuba (yellow and black lab), I was working at Universal Instruments Corp. in software distribution, trying to have a baby, doing lots of gardening...

2. 5 things on my to do list:
a. Create art full time supporting myself and family (long shot)
b. Re-roof the garage
c. Organize all my stuff for a garage sale I am having in the next couple of weeks.
d. Prepare end of the year gifts for the teacher
e. Weed, weed and more weeding, oh yeah and planting too!

3. Snacks I enjoy: chips, salsa and beer; grapes and soft pretzels

4. 4 things I'd do if I was a millionaire:
a. Pay off our house and all our debts
b. Set aside money for Graydon as a trust fund (school, car, house)
c. Travel to Italy and just rent a car and explore
d. Create a sanctuary for abused horses on our farm

5. 4 Places I've lived:
a. Kirkwood, New York
b. Utica, New York
c. Endicott, New York
d. Binghamton, New York

Boy I strayed far from New York huh....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dani, I saw your site in my referrals and thought I's check it out. So you're a potter...more whimsical clay houses please. If you make more, would you shoot me an email so I can show them on my blog. I think people would love them. Ilove the photos of beautiful NY. Years ago we took a weekend trip to Ithaca/Buttermilk Falls and it was so peaceful and lovely. I will have to live vicariously through your land. We have a tiny yard. Thanks again for visiting and consider a roadtripin Oct. to meet other NY bloggers, Vicki at hollyhocks.typepad.com