Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Night Funnel Cake

No, it's not what you think!!! Even though it looks really like something else, this actually is funnel cake. I have not made it since I was a kid and even that I think I wasn't the one who made it...so I decided to have a go at it and stink up my house. Graydon was so thrilled that I made it, and believe me it was sure tasty! I guess there is a reason why I do not fry at home...
it really does make your house smelly!
But look at that grin...I'd do anything to see that!

Finished product!! We ate too much but once in a long while won't hurt us!
On top of the funnel cake, I tried a new shortbread recipe. Very easy and it made yummy triangular cookies using a cookie mold I never have used. It even has a thistle imprinted on it.
***
Can you see it above the bite mark? :)

No comments: