1. Nancy of http://therabbitmuse.blogspot.com/. Her creativity and knowledge inspires me everyday! I love her use of vintage items for her designs. She even has two cute bunnies!
2. Lorelei of http://lorelei1141.blogspot.com/. Absolutely love her jewelry designs. A wonderful talented artist as well!
3. Lori of http://lorimarie.com/. Another talented artist and seamstress. I am in love with her blog and doggy!! I found her on my girl Martha S., and have followed her since.
4. Emily of http://theblackapple.blogspot.com/. A very talented designer/painter/sewer. Found her on my fav, Martha and continue to follow her blog weekly.
5. Vicki of http://hollyhocks.typepad.com/. A beautiful person inside and out with the most adorable twins ever! He creative sense of vintage is to die for!
Well again a warm thank you and a big hug to Kim. I miss you and wish you lived back here!!! Thanks for all the wonderful stamps you sent me and I can't wait to use them!