Thursday, January 14, 2010

Quiet....I think not!!!

Well even though the blog has been quiet, I have been so busy! I have a wedding coming up this Saturday (Hi Jen and Travis) and I have been prepping all week for it. I have in the past done two weddings...look here and here and it was a lot of fun. I have not officially claimed myself a wedding planner more as a wedding helper. Brides have so much to worry about I like to think that I can take some of that load of work from them.
***
What's with the plates above(chargers to be exact)...the bride and I spray painted all of them from gold to silver. On top of spray painting the plates, I spray painted all of the curly willow that goes into the centerpieces. I think I may have gotten a little high from it too! :)
***
Although I do have to admit...
I love to spray paint.
It's kind of cool to stand there and instantly turn something from one color to another.
Strange?? No just call it instant gratification!

So this above shot is of the centerpieces before assembling them. The frosted vases give a nice wintry look to the table. The curly willow adds a bit of outdoorsy (is that even a word?) feel and I can't wait to see the whole effect once they are on the tables!

I know you can't see what is hiding in the willow now
but take a closer look...

Crystals...how pretty!!
Especially once the lights are dim and candles are around the base.

Here they all are lined up like soldiers getting ready to go.

And on top of that...
ROSES!!
And lots of them!!!
All the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres are with all these beauties!!
Tomorrow I will be assembling ...

and I can't wait to show you the finished product!
Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was sooo beautiful..... Winter wonderland!