Sunday, May 2, 2010

M.I.A.

Yes I have been a little M.I.A. this week...but here is the excuse.
I am getting ready for our annual Spring Pottery Show which just happens to be next weekend. I has completely snuck up on me and left me with scrambling to get things dry, fired and glazed. Wow, when will I ever learn?
***
But anywho...if you happen to be in the Broome County area next weekend and want something to do, please stop by the Polish Community Center for a great shopping experience. We will be having over 20 potters with their work along with some other incredible crafts. I will be having another booth with photos and fabric items. I'll post a little sneak peak later in the week...when I have my head on straight :)
***
So enjoy the beautiful Spring day and get outside for me!

No comments: