Wednesday, October 8, 2008

OK, so now thanks to http://therabbitmuse.blogspot.com I am now TAGGED.
So now it's my turn to tag some of you and to share some not so interesting things about myself. If you've been tagged by me check out the rules below and play along if you so desire.
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here it goes...
  1. I compulsively eat peanut butter everyday. I love it!! I just take a huge spoonful and pop it into my mouth. Sometimes I add chocolate chips to the spoonful and create my own Reese's cup. I just wish it weren't so darn fattening!
  2. I love FALL. The smell of the crunchy leaves and cool air just makes me want to run through my yard naked and roll in a leaf pile. I would if I didn't have neighbors and also if leaves didn't get stuck places ;)
  3. I hate my hair! I wish it either was pin straight or kinky curly, not this wild woman hair. Nancy...I love your hair!
  4. My favorite ice cream is.....drum roll please. VANILLA! Boring I know
  5. I am obsessed with little tiny things. Little vases, animals, doll house stuff. So cute!! I still have my doll house and right now it is in my dining room. No it's not set up but...hummm maybe! What do you think Todd would say?
  6. I am a huge animal lover. Words pop into my head when I look at their faces and it is almost like I can read what they are thinking. OOOOOOoooo psychic?????? No just dorky!
  7. OK so I am struggling here. I guess the last one is....I wish I could just hit the lottery and retire from what I am currently doing, then Todd could retire and I could create all day long. No wait...he might be bored, and then bug me...oh no, he would stand over me with his hands in his pockets and stare. And then keep on telling me he was bored and then I wouldn't get anything accomplished. But our bills would be paid off and we could just sit home and stare at each other....hehehe...

It still would be nice though.............................................................

1. http://www.hodgepodge-michelle.blogspot.com

2. http://www.bikerchic11.blogspot.com

3. www.lorimarie.com

4. http://www.hollyhocks.typepad.com

2 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

I'm like one lone stalker, in your Follow me list. lol

Yes let's the three of us get together next time I come down to visit my parents. I hope to soon.
Lorelei

Dani said...

HI Lorelei,

Me too...the lone stalker.

I would love to get together. Let me know when your coming down!