Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I try and post a photo with my blog entry but today was slim pickings. I couldn't really find a new(ish) photo I had taken until I remembered one from this past weekend. Todd and I were sitting on our front porch enjoying the scenery when the hummingbirds decided to put on a show for us. I grabbed my camera and followed one to where she was perched on a branch. She actually let me get pretty close to her until she decided that she had enough.
***
This weekend was spent mainly on Saturday weeding, edging and mulching around our house. We got 4 yards of mulch delivered on Friday night and less than 1/4 is remaining. I guess I should have ordered more than the 4 yards. It only was enough to go around our house and garage and the new grape fence Todd had put up. Darn...
I was pretty pooped on Saturday night and actually slept all night long without waking up which is very unusual for me. Besides the insomnia I struggle with, when I DO finally fall asleep I am an extremely light sleeper. Todd usually wakes me up with his figitiness (is that a word?). I guess that is what happens when you turn into a mom.
***
Other than that Sunday was spent at a soccer game with Graydon and then off to the Rusnaks house for Dave's 40th Birthday party. It was a nice family party that he wanted and we were honored to be a part of it. Dave's mom, come to find out, knows my Dad's side of the family and her sister is my great-aunts god-daughter. Small world - eh?.
***
I am starting to finally feel a little bit better. I have good days with the back and ribs and then not so good days which was yesterday. I think the day after my adjustment is always so much better. I am just beginning to wonder if I will ever feel back to normal again? It really stinks being stupid. I have totally learned my lesson and will never do something like that again. Anywho I am however starting to throw a little again. I have a bridal shower coming up, an order for a large bowl and also the Strawberry Festival in Owego, June 20th!! Chip, chop, chip!!! I need to get producing!! So on that note, I bid you farewell for the day. I am off to a baseball game tonight, tomorrow night and Thursday night...oh goodie!!
(I really do enjoy watching Graydon play, just not sitting there really long though)
***

No comments: