Friday, July 11, 2008

Full Gears Ahead

Wow...where has the summer gone? I just looked, I mean really looked at the calender this morning and I have realized that summer is almost 1/2 over already. I need to get my butt in gear. I have so many things I need to do.

First off the sale is the little house is going to be on July 26th and July 27th from 9-5. I figured that is was a good date for this because the Greene Craft Show is on Saturday and I am hoping to get a lot of traffic from that. I am trying to convince my better 1/2 into going to Greene that day and putting little flyer's on cars in the parking lot. I think it may take A LOT of convincing!!!

So needless to say I have been trying to get things done for it. The theme is "Christmas in July" and we will have a whole room set up with Christmas items as well as Halloween and other things. I have a plan and I need to get over there and put it into play.

Well please spread the word for all you locals...and be sure to watch the mail for a postcard next week.

No comments: