Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yeah...

Yeah...my computer is back!!! For some reason it crashed on us on Sunday and I was seriously bumming. All my "stuff" is on it. But we took it to a repair guy and Viola, it's back! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

On another note, I have been working on some new little pottery things. Cute little conversation blocks. I'll post a pic at some point. They are a little tedious but so cute. At just 2-1/2" right now without the shrinkage they'll make for great shelf sitters. OH...and I put little pieces of clay in them to make them rattle.

Well, we are off to summer fun for Graydon and then I am off to work. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't remember if I mentioned it before, but I collect Roycroft Pottery by Janice McDuffie. It is just beautiful, with great Arts and Crafts motifs. There's just something warm and comforting about handmade pottery...If you google her name, you'll find her site. Vicki at hollyhocks.typepad.com

Dani said...

Thanks Vicki...

I have been meaning to email you. Hope all is well with you and the babes! My friend just had a baby girl and she named her Alley. I love it! I'll email you via reg email soon!