Sunday, September 14, 2008

Amazing Sunday

Check out what just flew over my house ...
A BALD EAGLE! I was sitting on the front porch with Todd and my in-laws when I caught it out of the corner of my eye. I nearly jumped out of my skin! I ran inside the house and grabbed my camera and then ran to the field and started snapping photos. What an amazing sight to see! Thank you for your appearance eagle!

*************************************

On another note...Window on the Arts was a FANTASTIC show. Thank you all who came out in your support for me. I had so much fun seeing everyone, especially people from high school I haven't seen in YEARS! Old friends, parents, teachers...it was great! A special thanks to Alexis and Doug for all your hard work. The show was a huge success and you should be proud of yourselves! So needless to say, I need to get working on more and more pottery.


No comments: