Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OK, so last week I picked up this book at a local bookstore. I have been hearing so much about it and thanks to Jean, I decided that it was finally time for me to read it. I got it on Monday afternoon and literally could not put it down. The first night I read 150 pages and then because of a busy week just finished the last 200 pages last night (500 page book).
********************
It is suppose to be a "teen" read but let me tell you, it completely held my interest and I can't wait to get the next one today. Based in "Forks", Washington, a girl, Bella, moves to be with her dad and discovers some incredibly beautiful people in her school, one in particular named Edward. Only to find out her love interest turns out to be a vampire ...
***********************
Now when I think of vampires, it does not spark my interest but this book changed all that. It is sometimes scary and sometimes hold your breath type of book but if you haven't read it, go and get it...it's only $10.99 and well worth every penny!!

No comments: