Friday, November 28, 2008

Ugh...I have eaten way too much the last two days. Turkey dinner with all the trimmings last night, along with pumpkin pie and cheesecake! Today for lunch a turkey sandwich with cranberry relish and mayo. Dinner tonight another full blown turkey and all the trimmings. I feel like a whale, but it's sooo good!! Shall I have dessert? No...no....and NO!!
************************
Shop is under way...black Friday wasn't so black for me but we did have some visitors. I'm dying to see how the pottery sale at Roberson is doing. I stopped by early this morning and couldn't get in to the room due to no key around. Oh well, maybe I'll stop on Sunday morning and check out how the inventory is. On another note, I ventured out this morning early to get a couple of good deals. If anyone out there loves to shop on Black Friday, let me just tell you you're NUTS!!! I was about to loose my mind in Target. The lines literally wrapped around the store. I started up to the front of the store with hopes that I would run into someone I knew but to my un-luck...nobody. Something told me to turn and head towards the jewelry counter and to my surprise...there were only about 10 people in line. Yeah me!!! Score!!
In and out, got what I wanted and outta there!

No comments: