Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Twilight Fans only 10 more days til the movie....
******************
Well, if you haven't figured out yet...I am hooked, 10 days til the movie. Unfortunatly I will not be able to go to this movie the day that it airs. I have so much going on that weekend...oh well, it will be exciting when I do see it! Here is a suggestion from me...try and read the book before you see the movie. I just watched the trailer for the movie and oooooooooo it looks so good. They really did a great job matching up the characters to my ideas. Bella looks exactly how I envisioned her and Edward....huh need I say more!!! Edward for all you Harry Potter fans was Cedric in the movies and books. He is much more mature looking now and play a wonderful vampire. If you haven't had a chance, check out http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/, it is her official website. Find the video and play the song...
************
The above book is the 2nd in the series and I have gotten half way through it. Not quite as good as the first but I am plugging away at it. Don't get me wrong it is still holding my attention quite well but Edward is not in it that much.
***********
Well...if you haven't, pick up Twilight and read it!!!

No comments: