Monday, November 24, 2008

Upcoming Show(s)


I am currently working on two separate shows in the next few weekends. First of all starting tomorrow night (Tuesday) we will be having our annual pottery show at Roberson Museum and Science Center. Directions are pretty easy for all you locals who might want to come. It is a great show with some wonderful potters including my fellow artist friend, Nancy http://therabbitmuse.blogspot.com/. I just checked out her table at the show and she had some incredible jewelry for sale. I will be setting up my table hopefully tonight. The show runs tomorrow night from 5-8PM and then the next three weekends in a row. Look above for the dates and times.
Stop by and say hi!
Next is my show that started this past weekend, and it runs every Friday and Saturday from now until December 20th. It is hard to read the direction on the above postcard. Please google my address and if your local stop on by. Lots of great gift ideas as well and another fellow artist friend Michelle of Hodge Podge Creations. We have everything from handmade soap, jewelry, pottery, fabric, cards and more! Make a wish list for your honey to buy you!! We also will be having baked goods such as biscotti, various cookies and Cinnamon rolls in the upcoming weeks.
No rest for the wicked I say!

No comments: