Tuesday, January 13, 2009

McYUMMMM!!!

Who does not love a McRib sandwich from McDonald's??? Show of hands please....no-one...Good!! I LOVE McRib sandwiches as gross as it may seem. Right around this time every year I crave them. The drippy BBQ sauce, pickles, onions on a sesame seed roll. Ohhhh....goodness!! So upon shopping at the grocery store today pondering what to have for dinner I decided to re-create my fav! Sorry for those of you on a diet or cleanse I must continue.

I started off sauteing chicken breast in a little olive oil after pounding them out. After cooking them almost all the way through I cut them up and added them back to the pan with delicious Emirl...BAMMMMM...bbq sauce. I then took rolls, toasted them and added the chicken with the BBQ sauce. OOOOoooo my mouth is watering again! I then added some yummy pickles and vidalia onions to the top! Add some fries and call it dinner I say! The above photo is actually what I made. Show of hands who wants one...

Needless to say, I am starting a cleanse on Monday and have decided to indulge myself this week. The next three weeks may be a little grumpy. I apologize in advance!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man that looks YUMMY!!! I bet it tasted just as good as it looked!! Next time call me!

Susan said...

Oh my god. I am droooooooooling! Mark would absolutely get hard if I cooked that for him. (oops, did I just say that on your rated G blog??? I'm sorry!!!!!!) smile...