Wednesday, January 7, 2009


We woke to another snow day today...not much of snow but a thick layer of ice that has blanket the cars, trees and ground. I was happy to have a day off today and so wasn't Graydon. Before we went to bed I had asked him if he had is white socks on (it is the only color he really wears) and he said yup! White socks, snow day...yippeee!
****
Anyway, today was a slightly productive day. Here's what I have done so far...
  1. Played a round of monopoly
  2. dishes
  3. 4 loads of laundry (wash, dry and fold)
  4. played wii with Graydon
  5. made lunch
  6. cleaned more of the "crap room"
  7. organized more stuff in bins
  8. built a lego Star Wars ship (it took 1-1/2 hrs...ugh)
  9. made homemade chicken noodle soup
  10. threw 2 mugs and a colander

Whew...busy day! I am looking forward in settling on the couch with a blanket and a heating pad on my back. Night all!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Snow days are day you're supposed to do NOTHING!!! No wonder your back hurts! (smile) Hope you're feeling better.???

Dani said...

Thanks Sue...I hope my back feels better soon too! The thing with yesterday is that I had planned on being home by my lonesome so .....I felt like I needed to get stuff done!!! :) Today is another story though!!