We woke to another snow day today...not much of snow but a thick layer of ice that has blanket the cars, trees and ground. I was happy to have a day off today and so wasn't Graydon. Before we went to bed I had asked him if he had is white socks on (it is the only color he really wears) and he said yup! White socks, snow day...yippeee!
Anyway, today was a slightly productive day. Here's what I have done so far...
- Played a round of monopoly
- 4 loads of laundry (wash, dry and fold)
- played wii with Graydon
- made lunch
- cleaned more of the "crap room"
- organized more stuff in bins
- built a lego Star Wars ship (it took 1-1/2 hrs...ugh)
- made homemade chicken noodle soup
- threw 2 mugs and a colander
Whew...busy day! I am looking forward in settling on the couch with a blanket and a heating pad on my back. Night all!