Thursday, March 25, 2010

Quickie....

Just a quick note...
Today, TG, is a day off...so many things to do with so little time. I have started Physical Therapy on my leg this week and they want to see me at least 3 days a week for 1-1/2 to 2 hours a day. How is that even possible with the amount of stuff I have to do during the day. I mean seriously, as I am there getting massaged (awesome) and then the stretches I do with guided assistance, I am stressing out about all the things I could be accomplishing instead of being there. I would love to be home getting some pottery done but my leg has been a really sore subject, literally! Apparently the ITB (band that runs from your hip to your knee) is really acting up and referring pain to my calf and foot. Although it doesn't bother me when I am running, it hurts like hell after and throughout the day and night. Like one of those nagging toothaches that you want to rip out of your head. LAst night I even missed my pottery class because of the pain. I couldn't even imagine sitting there at a wheel with my leg throbbing. So ice and rest was the remedy last night.
***
Today I know is Creative Thursday and I promise by the end of the day I will post something that I have created during the day.
But for now, its off to physical therapy for the morning...ugh!!

No comments: