Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Couldn't Sleep...






Ughh...I have so much on my mind that half the night I just stare at the ceiling and think of things. When things pop in my head it's like a slow moving movie. I see something, think it out step by step and then figure out how to produce it. That's what happened with this bank I am making. I was thinking about my new nephew, Fred and I wanted to create a bank for him. Instead of my typical banks I have made in the past, this one is carved and has images of cars and trucks. I stamped them on and painstakingly carving around them. This is the prototype so hopefully the next ones will go by much faster.

The other things in the front of the bank are magnets. I has some spare clay left over so I always make something smallish...

I have to work all day long today to make up for our snow/ice day we had yesterday. Graydon and I did not get out of our pj's all day long. It was so nice to hang out with him. Today though I would rather be home creating. Yesterday I made him a glove stuffed dog that I saw on the Martha Stewart Show. It is kind of goofy looking but he likes it.




Well, off to get ready for my day...

No comments: