Friday, March 21, 2008

Quiet.

I've been a little quiet this week. I have just been plugging away at little things. I made more headbands and hair ties and started a new purse. It is basically the same first tattoo one but a little more stable in design. If it turns out well, I'll be producing more in lots of fun patterns, even applique designs as well.

What a wintery mess it is outside. Thursday I went to bed with it raining so hard I thought it was going to come in through the roof. I do love to sleep while it is raining, it soothes me. When we woke up it had snowed and has continue to snow since. Not a lot of accumulation, but very windy and cold...burrrr!!! It is flurrying out as I write this now.

Today is a quiet day also. Off to the grocery store to stock the bare shelves, and then home. Not too much of anything. Maybe I'll dabble a little in some pottery today, I have an idea brewing!!

No comments: