Saturday, March 22, 2008

Saturday night...

Oh what a night...

Well here it is 9:03 PM on Saturday night and I feel like I should be sewing or something but I am glued to the computer. I searched around in etsy and a couple of blogs that I keep up on. I'm nosey like that. Graydon is asleep anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Easter Bunny. Although he still believes in him, he would not get his pic taken today at the mall. He looked at me in a cross eyed fashion when I brought it up.

Today was a busy but fun day. I was up at 6:30, made my self a small pot of coffee and couldn't figure out why I was so tired and falling back to sleep on the couch by 7:30AM. Duh...I bought decaf by accident yesterday at Wegmans. Silly ole' me....

When I finally was up and around, we headed out to the mall at 10:30. Of course stopping at my fav, Dunkin' Donuts on the way. Todd needed a sport coat for next weeks trip to Vegas. No, not to gamble but to wear during a trade show. We scored big time at Penny's. A $150.00 coat for $60.00, yeah us!! I got some new sneakers which I desperately needed. Mine were starting to break down and giving me major leg cramps after wearing them to work. Graydon got a couple of new games for his "new/used" PS2. He loves it...he deserved it for doing really good on his report card.

Well, we got home, walked the neighborhood getting signatures for Tuesday nights meeting with the town. We had a really good result. Everybody is in favor for us to open the shoppe. Now hopefully the town will give in!

Other than all that, I made Shea and Ahne a couple of shirts (not the shirts) with appliques on them along with matching pony tail holders and headbands. I am hoping to get them in it tomorrow and take a pic. I'll post it later.

Well, I'm off to hopefully find a good movie on TV. I need some downtime...

No comments: