Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Frosty Cold











What an incredible sunrise this morning. As soon as Todd told me to look out the front window, I grabbed my camera and ran outside to snap a few...

I woke up at 6:00 AM and finished a costume Miss Olsen (Graydon's teacher) and I have been working on since yesterday afternoon. It's for a play that is tonight at the school. She is the big bad wolf and we made her ears, mask and tail. I have to get fishing line for the tail to hold it upright. We are going to pin the fishing line from the top of her tail to each of her shoulders. I think it will make it look great...nice and swishy!

Well after going to school this morning I am off to my aunt's house and then to the doctors this afternoon with her. Tonight is jammie night at school so my day is pretty full.

No comments: