Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Frustration

So, I guess I need to vent! Here it is, Tuesday and all weekend long I wanted to post some new and exciting things I have been working on. BUT...for some reason this site will not accept my photos and it serves me with a google error. Humph!! Why all of the sudden now. If any one has any ideas please let me know. I am about ready to pull my hair out!!

Last night I went to the town for another meeting regarding my shop. Well, low and behold they all rejected me except for one person. I was so beat up and frustrated when I left there I started to get upset. Todd calmed me down for the most part explaining that it was their job to obey by the laws. Phooey!! My neighbor told me that they rejected her parents during this round but then let them continue with their plan during the next meeting. So, now I have to wait until the 25th to see if it is a go. I am trying really hard to not let it bother me and ruin my creativity that is going on now. I still want to forge ahead with plans...and product!!

So, upon working today I guess I wasn't paying attention and sprained my ankle on some steps. To add misery, I hit my pinky finger on the banister and bruised the heck out of it. Only me...only my luck!! I guess my ankle is ok. For the first minute it hurt like heck but I squeezed it hard, not only to reduce the swelling but also to stiffle me from crying out. It is a little sore now but nothing bad.

My kiln is going with a load of bisque ware. I have at least two more loads of bisquing to do. I have been on a roll lately and I want to keep it up.

Well, on that note I shall go. Hopefully I can figure out what is going on so I can post some pics....

No comments: