Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Home, at last


Well, I'm home finally and one of the best things about owning a pet is how comforting they are to you when you have had a crappy day. I was sitting at the computer checking a couple of things, when Holly climbed up on my lap for a snuggle. The camera just happened to be there so I snap a quick pic. Of course she acts all nice and lovey and then BAMMM, she bit me on the arm. People say that's what a torti is all about. I wish someone warned me about that. Not that it would have changed my view on her when I got her but....

Well, I was suppose to work this afternoon but with the time, I was really pushing it. Hopefully they will not mind and I can do it tomorrow afternoon instead. Other than that, I am drinking a cup of coffee and....OK, I just heard a loud noise, I need to go investigate.....I'll be back.

Well, found out what the noise was. My washer is going and with the vibration, it knocked off the clothes detergent and it leaked all over the floor. The frugelness of me scooped it all up and got most of it back in the bottle. Good grief!!!

I think I may go veg for a while...I need it. Ta-ta!

No comments: