Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oh What a Beautiful Morning...



Oh what a beautiful day....I love days like this. The sun is shining, it is pretty nice outside (fleece weather) and I was able to stay home all day long. I finished carving the bank, trimming pots that I threw last night (bummer I broke the rim on one), cleaned the basement pretty much, threw some more and now a quick post before I go get Graydon and then to get our kitty, Holly from the vet. She had some surgery yesterday and spent the night with Dr. Sue.


The basement, oh the basement! That is where I create most of my pottery pieces. It isn't all that bad and I am sure it could be worse but I feel like I am in a dungeon down there. At least I took the small TV down and rigged up an antenna so I can see the screen. I need to get some more shelving and all will be good.


I went next door to the "shoppe" today to have a peek around. I guess I just had to go and collect my thoughts. The old store cabinet that I picked up from my grandmothers house last weekend will fit nicely in there. I thought it might be too big but I think it will work. I just need to get some plexi cut for the front and sides and top. This will be part of the check out area I think.


Well, I guess I have to go and clean myself up. My fingers are still a little pruney but a little lotion and all will be fine.


The pics are of my messy wheel from today and some items that are awaiting bisquing...maybe I'll get to that this weekend. Taa-ta!!

No comments: