Saturday, March 15, 2008

Just another day...Saturday




Well, here is is 3:35 on Saturday afternoon and I feel like I got something accomplished but not much. I started making headbands about 8:30 this morning and with many breaks in between, I have successfully made and labeled 9 along with a matching pony tail holder. I know I would have gotten more done but it's just one of those lazy days where I would make a couple, go and watch the end of Survivor, make a couple more, watch Graydon blow these awesome bubbles outside ... yadda, yadda, yadda!!

I guess we are up in the air with plans tonight. I would like to go out to eat so if I can rouse Todd from his slumber and then get ready, maybe we'll head out. I really don't feel like making dinner tonight.
I thought I would post a few cute pics of Callie. She was hanging out last night in the kitchen with me so I grabbed the camera and these are the pics...

No comments: